Computer Vision ML Engineer
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will work closely with our engineers and the product manager to create state of the art models to power our solutions.
What you will be working on
- Data pre-processing.
- Noise removal from text data, grammatical checking on data etc using regular expression.
- Text data analysis from dataset and e-commerce catalog.
- Train a language model.
- Prepare the reporting of data analysed in visual form.
- Opportunity to grow and scale a team
What we are looking for:
- Excellent understanding of multiple languages, its usage and regional conventions.
- Deep understanding to find nuance in language
- Experience using one of the framework – Tensorflow, Keras, pytorch etc
- Experiences with computer vision project using image classification, object detection, image segmentation and image mask
- Deep understanding of machine learning model hosting for inference and model optimization
- Extensive coding skills in Python, Java or C++
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Beer and Ping Pong
- Phone interview
- Face to face meeting with Manager
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.