Reporting to the Head of Development, you will work closely with our engineers and the product manager to gather and derive insights from the data from our solutions.
What you will be working on
- Assist Team to develop and maintain NLP, computer vision and speech recognition models
- Leverage big data analytic techniques to build predictive models from voluminous data collected from customer touch points
- Perform statistical analyses and provide insightful comments for business team
- Lead fellow analysts to complete modelling and analytic projects
- Drive automation of analytical projects with the team
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor or above in statistics, computer science, data science or related disciplines
- Minimum 1+ years working experience in a modelling/ analysis/ statistics role (Statistical, Artificial Intelligence & Operational research techniques or other disciplines)
- Not less than 2+ years of solid experience in big data projects
- Strong computational background with experience in R, C++, Python and other data and code manipulation methodologies
- Experience using machine learning and deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch etc and proficient with libraries such as numpy, matplotlib, scikit learn etc.
- Formal training in big data analysis and knowledge in big data platform
- To be familiar with and hands-on experience on Big Data modelling techniques including logistic regression, decision tree and machine learning
- Positive attitude, good business acumen and can work under tight timeline
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Phone interview
- Face to face meeting with Manager
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.