Fabric Data Collection Assistant
We are building a unique digital fabric library. You will help photograph, catalogue and describe a variety of fabrics used in the manufacture of intimates and Activewear. You will learn about the different fabrics used in manufacturing and how factories and brands describe the fabrics. At the end of the project, you will have helped build and design a totally new way to help understand fabrics. Your work will contribute to the machine learning algorithms we are currently working on.
- Data collection and input for fabrics
- Database management
- Interest in Textile and fabric technology
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Office snacks
- Team Interview
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experience with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills