Reporting to the Marketing Lead, you will work closely with cross functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of marketing campaigns and promote the Delvify brand through marketing channels.
What will be your role?
- Create engaging campaigns to drive brand awareness and engage existing clients to promote product adoption and advocacy across multiple channels
- Utilize existing PR/media contacts and relationships to endorse Delvify as a leader in the industry
- Coordinate with external partners to deliver marketing initiatives
- Conduct research on industry-related topics and trends
- Produce content including blogs, case studies, ebooks, white papers, videos, and infographics.
- Support in the production of graphics for content
- Manage the brand presence and engagement of Delvify
- Promote Delvify and its content using various platforms for 3rd party advertising such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Retargeting, PPC.
What we are looking for?
- Strong attention to detail (typography, layout, colour theory and pixel
- 1+ year(s) of marketing experience (Fresh Graduates will be considered for internship programme)
- BA/BSc degree Marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin a plus
- Be passionate and educated in related subjects such as Marketing, Journalism, Ecommerce, Digital Media, and Advertising.
- Have proven success in acquisition campaigns and growing inbound marketing qualified leads.
- Have developed your B2B marketing skills from previous roles where you’ve been responsible for online, social and/or email marketing activity.
- Use data analysis in order to drive results and be ROI focused
- Have a creative eye for attractive design.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Knowledge of using Canva or Sketch is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of WordPress and HTML editing is desired
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Phone interview
- Test and case study review with the team
- CEO meeting
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.