Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and digital advertising.
- Ecommerce AI: Increase revenues and deliver better customer experiences using next-generation AI powered Visual technology.
- Programmatic AI: Drive performance using intelligent AI powered advertising, transforming considerations into conversions.
What will be your role?
- Create engaging campaigns to drive brand awareness and engage existing clients to promote product adoption and advocacy across multiple channels
- Utilize existing PR/media contacts and relationships to endorse Delvify as a leader in the industry
- Coordinate with external partners to deliver marketing initiatives
- Conduct research on industry-related topics and trends
- Produce content including blogs, case studies, ebooks, white papers, videos, and infographics.
- Support in the production of graphics for content
- Manage the brand presence and engagement of Delvify
- Promote Delvify and its content using various platforms for 3rd party advertising such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Retargeting, PPC.
What we are looking for?
- Strong attention to detail (typography, layout, colour theory and pixel
- 1+ year(s) of marketing experience (Fresh Graduates will be considered for internship programme)
- BA/BSc degree Marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin a plus
- Be passionate and educated in related subjects such as Marketing, Journalism, Ecommerce, Digital Media, and Advertising.
- Have proven success in acquisition campaigns and growing inbound marketing qualified leads.
- Have developed your B2B marketing skills from previous roles where you’ve been responsible for online, social and/or email marketing activity.
- Use data analysis in order to drive results and be ROI focused
- Have a creative eye for attractive design.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Knowledge of using Canva or Sketch is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of WordPress and HTML editing is desired
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment
Our core values
Aspirational – Make something amazing
Collaborative – Share your knowledge with your team
- Inclusive – Respect one another and our social and physical environment around the world.
- Conscientious – Do your best. Then make it better.
- Customer First – Happy customers mean good services and better outcomes
- Communicative – Surprises in business are rarely good. Talk frequently.
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Beer and Ping Pong
- Phone interview
- Test and case study review with the team
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.