Junior UI/UX Designer
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams at Delvify to create motivational online experiences that inspire customers for our eCommerce AI solution.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing our digital solutions from research and analysis to user interface design. We are looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table, communicate and execute effectively. The ideal candidate should be proficient in UI design and willing to develop and conduct user research to drive our business growth.
What will be your role?
- Extract insights, conduct research and design solutions
- Develop wireframes and prototypes with data analysis, workshops, interviews, personas, user journeys and problem prioritization
- Conduct concept, usability testing and gather feedback
- Maintain and develop our design system
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Communicate to stakeholders, engineering teams, and product management teams
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
What we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Design
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions
- Have an analytical mind and able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to articulate and communicate design decisions.
- Proficient with Figma and have a very good understanding of design systems
- Strong desire to continuously improve users’ experience
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Phone interview
- Case study
- Team meeting
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.