Reporting into the Product Manager, you will work closely with our engineers and the product manager to create motivational online experiences that inspire customers with Visual Search, Natural Language Processing, and Audio Speech Recognition solutions. You will work on multiple strategic tracks and you will be responsible for all the steps of the design process.
What will be your role?
- Extract insights, conduct research and design solutions
- Develop wireframes and prototypes with data analysis, workshops, interviews, personas, user journeys and problem prioritization
- Conduct concept, usability testing and gather feedback
- Maintain and develop our design system
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Communicate to stakeholders, engineering teams, and product management teams
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
What we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer in an Agile development process
- Skilled in user research, user experience, interaction design and visual design
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions
- Have an analytical mind
- Solve problem creatively and effectively
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to articulate and communicate design decisions.
- Proficient with Figma and have a very good understanding of design systems
- Strong desire to continuously improve users’ experience
- Strong attention to detail (typography, layout, colour theory and pixel)
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Phone interview
- Test and case study review with the team
- CEO meeting
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.