As Product Manager you will work closely with our engineers and the commercial team to create motivational online experiences that inspire customers with Visual Search, Natural Language Processing, and Audio Speech Recognition solutions. You will work on multiple strategic tracks and you will be responsible for all the steps of the product development process.
What you will be working on
- Strategy -> You will be responsible for setting our product vision and strategy for product release. You will own the roadmap and must prioritize to achieve our strategic goals and initiatives.
- Releases -> You will be responsible for the implementation timeline The product manager will be responsible for managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and meet milestones.
- Ideation -> You will manage the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas and determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward.
- Outbound -> You will be responsible for making trade-off decisions based on the value that new features will deliver to customers and to the business as well as coordinating the launch and success of the product.
- You will work closely with engineering on the technical specifications and ensure the commercial team have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Coding experience – Java, C++, Python, HTML
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Phone interview
- Face to face meeting with Manager
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
Delvify is a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experiment with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, eCommerce and Programmatic Advertising.
Delvify embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone. We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.