Delvify helps global brands turn consideration into conversion with intelligent insight-driven Programmatic AI and increase revenues with visual AI solutions for ECommerce. We are now looking for a highly trained Product Manager to join our Development team to manage and drive our projects.
What you will be working on
- Strategy -> You will be responsible for setting our product vision and strategy for product release. You will own the roadmap and must prioritize to achieve our strategic goals and initiatives.
- Releases -> You will be responsible for the implementation timeline The product manager will be responsible for managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and meet milestones.
- Ideation -> You will manage the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas and determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward.
- Outbound -> You will be responsible for making trade-off decisions based on the value that new features will deliver to customers and to the business as well as coordinating the launch and success of the product.
- You will work closely with engineering on the technical specifications and ensure the commercial team have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Coding experience – Java, C++, Python, HTML
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
Our core values:
- Honest – with customers, staff, self
- Build – Create something new
- Acceptance – Judge others on their merits only
- Customers first – happy customers bring business
- Knowledge share – teach others what you know
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Beer and Ping Pong
- Phone interview
- Face to face meeting with Manager
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
We are a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research and development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experience with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, ECommerce and digital advertising.
The winner of several global competitions from our R&D hub in Singapore, we run on the Asian values of hard work, delivering best in-class service with leading edge technology, and good food!