Delvify helps global brands turn consideration into conversion with intelligent insight-driven Programmatic AI and increase revenues with visual AI solutions for ECommerce. We are now looking for a highly trained Sales Manager to join our Commercial team to build and drive our business.
What you will be working on
- Create and deliver a Go-to-Market plan and Sales Process for the APAC region
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects and potential clients
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work collectively with the Account team to cultivate accounts
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & development
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Mentor and manage the business development team in the organization with account responsibility
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Opportunity to grow and scale a team
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years of digital advertising/SaaS sales experience
- Experience in leading a Sales team and applying an effective Sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – fluency in Cantonese and or Mandarin (Hong Kong based).
- Experience in selling to Direct and/or agency business
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- Understanding of the Programmatic industry or Digital Media ecosystem within APAC
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at major holding companies a plus
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for success
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment
Our core values:
- Aspirational – Make something amazing
- Collaborative – Share your knowledge with your team
- Inclusive – Respect one another and our social and physical environment around the world.
- Conscientious – Do your best. Then make it better.
- Customer First – Happy customers mean good services and better outcomes
- Communicative – Surprises in business are rarely good. Talk frequently.
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Beer and Ping Pong
- Phone interview
- Face to face meeting with Manager
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
We are a pioneer in natively built AI tools. Headquartered in Hong Kong with a research and development hub in Singapore. We have over 30 years of management experience with state-of-the-art computer vision, natural language processing, audio speech recognition, ECommerce and digital advertising.
The winner of several global competitions from our R&D hub in Singapore, we run on the Asian values of hard work, delivering best in-class service with leading edge technology, and good food!