We’re looking for Application Developers who enjoy working in an agile environment, working on modern micro-service applications and who are passionate about technology to join our expanding team in Singapore and Hong Kong.
We utilise Agile, Scrum methodology in DevOps environment, building Micro Services with containerisation hosted on AWS.
Candidates should have experience working in a development environment and across a range of skillsets. You’ll be building the stack that hosts our AI models.
Our technology stack includes the following:
- SQL Database System (MySQL, Postgres)
- No-SQL (GraphQL, DynamoDB)
- Container system
- Git version control
- Cloud architecture, specifically AWS (S3, EC2) and Azure
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience with some of the tools outlined above and experience working within a DevOps environment.
The role reports to the Head of Development and will also be working closely with the Product Manager.
We’re on a journey to develop Visual AI solutions. Our goals are to enhance the search experiences for ecommerce retailers through visual AI solutions. We have a team of passionate technology people developing our suite of applications.
- Ecommerce AI: Increase revenues and deliver better customer experiences using next-generation AI powered Visual technology.
- Programmatic AI: Drive performance using intelligent AI powered advertising, transforming considerations into conversions.
The winner of several global competitions from our R&D hub in Singapore, we run on the Asian values of hard work, delivering best in-class service with leading edge technology, and good food!
Our core values:
- Aspirational – Make something amazing
- Collaborative – Share your knowledge with your team
- Inclusive – Respect one another and our social and physical environment around the world.
- Conscientious – Do your best. Then make it better.
- Customer First – Happy customers mean good services and better outcomes
- Communicative – Surprises in business are rarely good. Talk frequently.
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Beer and Ping Pong
- Phone interview
- Technical case study and test with Head of Development
- CTO meeting