VP of Business Development
We are looking for a skilled VP of Business Development to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with fashion brands and manufacturers, promoting our platform and services, and driving revenue growth through the acquisition of new clients and the nurturing of existing ones. The ideal candidate will be passionate about fashion, tech and have a proven track record in sales, and possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you are passionate about fashion and sales and possess the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
What you will be working on
- Work collaboratively with your network to establish awareness of Delvify’s innovations
- Create and execute a Go-to-Market plan
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at fashion brands and mills at both senior and mid-management levels
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects and potential clients
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & development
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Mentor and manage the business development team in the organization with account responsibility
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Opportunity to grow and scale a team
- Share scheme
- Company pension
- Office snacks
- Phone interview
- Team interview
- CEO meeting
Our company is dedicated to creating a better, more sustainable world. Delvify’s innovative AI technology is designed to help organizations operate more efficiently and reduce their environmental footprint.
Our diverse team consists of experts in a range of fields, working together to accelerate the creation of a net-zero Textile economy through our digital materials platform.
Headquartered in the UK with additional offices located in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan, our award-winning team – known as “Rocket Dogs” – is driven by hard work, dedication to quality, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.